The most difficult part of doing a physical activity is to start, and everyone knows that. You’re not the only that’s find it hard.
But, the people that keep on doing it had made exercising one of their daily things. They’ve made a habit out of it.
People that have done it are known to be happy for that decision. But in order for them to stay happy about it, they need to stay motivated.
The secret for working out and keep on doing it is a good motivation.
The path to a better self-steam.
It’s true that everybody’s got different reasons and causes to exercise. Some of them may be strictly due to physical health reasons, others just for mental health reasons.
There are some that do it just for the looks!
But there are others that just do it to stay active. And so it should be.
If you have trouble finding motivation for it, here are a few reasons why you should get started and could help you as motivation:
- Health: If what you’re looking is to live longer and live a healthy life, then exercising is the best you can do to achieve that.
Thousands of studies have shown that working out can help you to prevent a lot of diseases such as: diabetes, cancer, dementia, etc.
- Mental health: Regular exercise is what makes your body release endorphins. This hormone is responsible for the reduction of stress and your mental positive attitude. Exercise has proven to be an important contribution to the treatment of depression and anxiety.
- Weight control: If you can seem to lose weight or maintain your weight loss, exercise is of the utmost importance. The combination of aerobic exercise (running, dancing, walking, even 跑酷) and weight-bearing exercise is especially useful in the generation of muscles. This is what makes your body burn all the calories and the fat you don’t want anymore.
- And so many more…
Here are a few tips to stay motivated:
- Set reasonable goals.
- Record your progress.
- Take a break.
- Do it for you. At your own pace.
- Seek the support of friends and family
- Make it fun. Try activities that you like! Such as: dancing, yoga or just running!
- Try to alternate and keep it interesting.
- Congratulate yourself all the time!